Social Media Week (#SMWTO) = Busy Dan
As I stand here with @JoelReilly, @amirad, and @abbylai at #SMWNKPR the Social Media Week at NPRK and I realized between the 3 Social Media Week Toronto (#SMWTO) events I have been to today I have had barely any time to write any good content for y’all to read.
This Post-A-Day challenge is HARD!
Today I went to the amazing event Social Media For Mayor (#SM4Mayor) moderated by my friend @MichaelNus talking about the municipal elections in 2010 and election campaigns in general and how Social Media affected – or didn’t affect – the outcome of the race.
I then went to the Smartphones & Cocktails put on by Nokia with the rest of the Toronto based TheCellularGuru.com team, GuruDaniel and CellGuru. It was a very interesting event but I missed the majority of the speech (that made me a #SadPanda). Now I am at NPRK for an event where I wasn’t on the registered list but they let me in because I asked nicely. I missed the speech beforehand but the networking here is amazing!!!
OH @JoelReilly: “The most important thing for anyone to know is that we closed out the bar.”
OH addition to @JoelReilly’s comment by @amirad: “…with vodka in our hands.”
I can’t wait for tomorrow!!!
Thanks for reading!
Previously On LNN…
- FBI Director James Comey Admits Under Oath That He Hates The New England Patriots foxs.pt/2n5BG0K by @Nunzioforwork #NotTheOnion 😂 19 hours ago
- 9 Best Fried Chicken Restaurants In Toronto bit.ly/2n49D1C been to a few, guess I'll have to add the others to my to-do list 😁 1 day ago
- Today in the theater of the absurd, Bombardier wastes more tax$ in court cuz Metrolinx wants to cancel contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Got #StarWars #JellyBelly jellybeans which say they're "Produced with Genetic Engineering"…they're talking about th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- No More Snapchats With Trudeau’s Stand-In: Global Affairs Bans Use Of Life-Size Cut-Outs Of PM bit.ly/2mLpkJE Thanx Buzz Killington 1 day ago
The Cloud Of Tags