Social Media Week (#SMWTO) = Busy Dan
As I stand here with @JoelReilly, @amirad, and @abbylai at #SMWNKPR the Social Media Week at NPRK and I realized between the 3 Social Media Week Toronto (#SMWTO) events I have been to today I have had barely any time to write any good content for y’all to read.
This Post-A-Day challenge is HARD!
Today I went to the amazing event Social Media For Mayor (#SM4Mayor) moderated by my friend @MichaelNus talking about the municipal elections in 2010 and election campaigns in general and how Social Media affected – or didn’t affect – the outcome of the race.
I then went to the Smartphones & Cocktails put on by Nokia with the rest of the Toronto based TheCellularGuru.com team, GuruDaniel and CellGuru. It was a very interesting event but I missed the majority of the speech (that made me a #SadPanda). Now I am at NPRK for an event where I wasn’t on the registered list but they let me in because I asked nicely. I missed the speech beforehand but the networking here is amazing!!!
OH @JoelReilly: “The most important thing for anyone to know is that we closed out the bar.”
OH addition to @JoelReilly’s comment by @amirad: “…with vodka in our hands.”
I can’t wait for tomorrow!!!
Thanks for reading!
Previously On LNN…
- RT @AndyRichter: Tough day for Vine stars. At least when my shows got cancelled they didn't cancel television 1 hour ago
- Are iOS devices susceptible to PDF macro malware attacks? My mom downloaded an "invoice" someone sent her 😠 #security #InternetSecurity 4 hours ago
- But what I really want to know is… Are you gonna go my way? ift.tt/2eeJl7L https://t.co/1NJP4iSTjo 6 hours ago
- Kawasaki Jokes His Absence Cost #BlueJays Shot At #WorldSeries thesco.re/2dOGsts "Why did Toronto lose? Don't have Kawa" 7 hours ago
- Why are they allowed to set off smoke bombs obscuring the opposing team's goalie? LOL #TFCLive #MLSCupPlayoffs https://t.co/yDjkrsT6Yr 19 hours ago
The Cloud Of Tags