Projection Screens & Cell Phones At #SMWTO
I am not a professional photographer, I am not an amateur photographer, or a photography hobbyist. I know how to use my cell phone to take pictures and I know hot to use your average digital camera (and older, analogue cameras) to take a picture. Honestly I don’t even really know what an SLR is and why its better than any other digital camera.
The above being said I have to wonder if there’s technology out there which allows for cameras – specifically cell phone cameras (like on my BlackBerry Torch) to take pictures of what they’re displaying without it ending up being just a white screen.
This was especially true for me during Social Media Week in Toronto (#SMWTO) during which the above picture was taken. The reason it became so relevant to me during #SMWTO was because so many people at the events were live tweeting what was going on at the talks. However, when we wanted to tweet pictures of the screens that were displaying valuable info relevant to the topic being discussed they simply didn’t come out. You would think events connected to “Social Media Week” would plan better for this. Then again, maybe the technology doesn’t exist yet (except for using huge HD screens which would be massively expensive). If it doesn’t someone should invent one soon.
Previously On LNN…
- Master Splinter Spotted In #NewYorkCity, IRL bit.ly/2nXNdmc via @geekologie …Probably trying to get 🍕 for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- RT @reckless: Congress just sold your internet privacy out from under you. theverge.com/2017/3/28/1508… https://t.co/jFhWMW7V3x 8 hours ago
- RT @zachbussey: Everyone in attendance at the #Unpacked2017 event getting their own Gear 360 camera. Kijiji going to be lit in a couple d… 8 hours ago
- How #SpiderManHomecoming Avoided The Worst Mistakes Of The #JusticeLeague Trailer bit.ly/2nh5Ixh via @Polygon yup! DC needs help 9 hours ago
- Wanna be Super Mario Run friends? Here's my friend adding link, click it in the next 14 days! bit.ly/2oykPU4 10 hours ago
- RT @BAIComms: #Toronto subway riders get @FreedomMobile #WiFi 50+ #TTC stations. See map coverage #baiconnect @BAICanada https://t.co/yuePm… 11 hours ago
- RT @casiestewart: These are so pretty. I love internet! WiFi Signals Captured Using Long Exposure Photography and an Android App https://t.… 1 day ago
The Cloud Of Tags