Foursquare Day Toronto TOMORROW! @4SQDayYYZ
Tomorrow is Foursquare Day!!! (OK, well technically it’s today. Sorry I’m so late on this I had Internet issues).
I helped a little bit on getting the City of Toronto involved and having Mayor Rob Ford sign a letter congratulating everyone for coming together.
Anyhow – this year is shaping up to be an uber-awesome for the Second Annual Foursquare Day in Toronto. Most of the details are available on the Meetup.com page located here: http://www.meetup.com/foursquare/Toronto-CA/88115/ as well as via their Facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/4sqdaytoronto and finally, via the Foursquare Day Toronto’s Twitter account here: http://www.twitter.com/4SQDayYYZ.
The event will be starting tomorrow at 8pm at the Firkin on King – 461 King Street West in downtown Toronto. Don’t be late because there’s going to be a Mill Street Brewery FREE tasting (of beer)!
Lots of giveaways and raffles and tons of superb awesome stuff going on!
There are some really great sponsors for the event including:
- LBMA (Official Media Sponsor) http://thelbma.com/
- Virgin Mobile Canada (Official Mobile Sponsor)http://www.virginmobile.ca/en/home/index.html
- Love Sewing & The Sewing Studio (same place mentioned in a previous post when I went to a Tweetup there) http://www.lovesewing.com/magazine/
- TIFF http://www.tiff.net
- Canadian Stage http://www.canadianstage.com/
- Mill Street Brewery http://www.millstreetbrewery.com/
- Chapters Indigo http://www.chapters.indigo.ca
- The Putting Edge http://www.puttingedge.com/
- iSkin http://www.iskin.com
- Evoke Salon http://www.salonevoke.com
- Rypple http://rypple.com/
- StickerYou http://www.stickeryou.com/
- MyCityLives http://www.mycitylives.com
- Institute of Communication Agencies / Advertising Week Canada http://www.icacanada.ca/ & http://www.advertisingweek.ca/