Buried Under Work So A Very Short Post
Today I finished off a review of a cell phone I have been testing – the Android phone I mentioned earlier – and what I really did was write parts 2 & 3 to the review. Part 2 clocked in at 1,755 words and Part 3 – which was supposed to be shorter – 1,773 words. That’s right, I created over 3,500 words of completely original content complete with pictures. Now, as I sit here writing this I realize that – CRAP! – I forgot to show off the camera! NOOOOOO!!!! I might have to go edit Part 3 because it hasn’t posted yet (it will go out in the morning) and add in a Camera portion.
You guys have all been seeing pictures from the camera on the phone – the HTC Incredible S 4G by Bell Canada by the way – pictures from it have been appearing in my posts recently. What do you think?
As well as the review and my usual duties at TheCellularGuru.com I have been attending my usual number of events = insane number, working for the man, organizing Social Media Day Toronto 2011 which you can RSVP for on Meetup.com here, and moving/sorting/throwing out over 2 decades worth of my stuff out of my mom’s house as she is moving very shortly. My mom keeps threatening to send the A&E: Hoarders people after me because of the collection of crap in my room. I reply that I can’t help it, it is a well known part of being Attention Deficit Disorder/Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder – of which I am a classic example.* Just speak to the folks who write ADDitude Magazine, they have 53 articles related to the tag – Cleaning Up Clutter. Or ask Dr. Hallowell whose book, “Driven To Distraction” was one of the first I read about A.D.D./A.D.H.D. In the blurb about his book on his website drhallowell.com with a direct link here he chooses to mention that of the 9 points about his book it will provide “strategies for dealing with procrastination, clutter, and chronic forgetfulness.” Hmmm, might be time to re-read that book.
So here I am, writing once again with minutes to spare before the end of the day in the Post A Day 2011 Challenge.
I am working up a few longer posts right now but they are not yet ready to see the light. Is there anything you would like me to talk about? Let me know in the comments!
I am also extremely happy with the amazing response my Brigette Marcelle DePape post has been getting. Not everyone in the comments has agreed with me – no surprise there – but I am fostering some serious discussion. As I have mentioned before I love me some Blog Comments so keep them coming folks!
*When I was diagnosed with A.D.H.D. in my mid-20s the Doctor said he was “amazed that [I] have made it as far as I have academically without anyone noticing.” Hooray for Jewish private schools providing a high educational standard for thousands of dollars per year!
Previously On LNN…
- FBI Director James Comey Admits Under Oath That He Hates The New England Patriots foxs.pt/2n5BG0K by @Nunzioforwork #NotTheOnion 😂 1 day ago
- 9 Best Fried Chicken Restaurants In Toronto bit.ly/2n49D1C been to a few, guess I'll have to add the others to my to-do list 😁 2 days ago
- Today in the theater of the absurd, Bombardier wastes more tax$ in court cuz Metrolinx wants to cancel contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Got #StarWars #JellyBelly jellybeans which say they're "Produced with Genetic Engineering"…they're talking about th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- No More Snapchats With Trudeau’s Stand-In: Global Affairs Bans Use Of Life-Size Cut-Outs Of PM bit.ly/2mLpkJE Thanx Buzz Killington 2 days ago
The Cloud Of Tags