#SMDayTO aka #SMDay Rawcked!
Ok, first off – I am very sorry I lied last night and didn’t update all y’all on the full details re: Social Media Day Toronto 2011.
I am blogging now from Tequila Sunrise #LoserKaraoke after a massively successful Social Media Day Toronto 2011 at Tattoo Rock Parlour.
The speakers were awesome, the vibe was amazing and I am very tired but still somehow going. I am probably not going to make it very much longer…OK I lied again – I’ll probably be up til 4am tonight.
All our sponsors. I love you so much. Thank you.
More to come on this. I swear this time. I will not leave you hanging.
Previously On LNN…
- RT @GuitaristRobDog: @UniWatch Here's what the Indians' midnight navy uniform looks like with the World Series patch added. https://t.co/l0… 8 hours ago
- RT @PhilHecken: The #Lakers are planning on wearing their best throwback uniforms ever uproxx.it/2eLxhMx 9 hours ago
- Palestinians Who Attended Jewish Settlement's Sukkot Holiday Event Arrested By Their Own Police wapo.st/2dDIQmF SMH so messed up 13 hours ago
- RT @dmrider: No, Old City Hall will not become a parking garage. Fake development signs tweak Toronto on.thestar.com/2eIMvl6 via @toronto… 16 hours ago
- I always hated the wave -- until I tried to start one es.pn/2e40QaQ TIL: That the wave is only 30 years old! Who knew?!?! 16 hours ago
- ...better than a Monday. Can only do it one way, & that is the drunk way!!! twitter.com/StDxBrockstar/… 1 day ago
- Woah! Tommy Chong was in an ep of 90s TV show Sliders. His character is sorta perfect too: Van Helsing, hippie vampire hunter & slayer 😁😅 1 day ago
The Cloud Of Tags