#SMDayTO aka #SMDay Rawcked!
Ok, first off – I am very sorry I lied last night and didn’t update all y’all on the full details re: Social Media Day Toronto 2011.
I am blogging now from Tequila Sunrise #LoserKaraoke after a massively successful Social Media Day Toronto 2011 at Tattoo Rock Parlour.
The speakers were awesome, the vibe was amazing and I am very tired but still somehow going. I am probably not going to make it very much longer…OK I lied again – I’ll probably be up til 4am tonight.
All our sponsors. I love you so much. Thank you.
More to come on this. I swear this time. I will not leave you hanging.
Previously On LNN…
- RT @weeddude: ! JOB ! — Looking to hire a smart and open-minded news junkie for my team to manage outward-facing curation projects https://… 5 hours ago
- How Instagram Is Changing Travel on.natgeo.com/2pdI2hJ Love how @NatGeoTravel shows the staged pics & then the reality of the locations!😆 18 hours ago
- The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort's lobby is truly something else! Phone 🔋 was drained & my buddy wanted to go to sl…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- St Regis #BalHarbour, #Miami's lobby is truly spectacular! Phone🔋 was drained & my buddy wanted to go to sleep but…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 19 hours ago
- RT @stats_canada: 99% of Leafs fans blame Justin Bieber 20 hours ago
- RT @h_farb: Really proud of our team. They fought hard & have come so far! Great respect for an incredible series played #tmltalk #maplelea… 20 hours ago
- The Capitals are only 1 goal away from next Round…But the Leafs are only 2 goals away from #StanleyCup Playoffs Rd 2! #GoLeafsGo! #TMLtalk 1 day ago
The Cloud Of Tags