Twitter: A Window To Other Cultures & Religions
I know I have said how I love Twitter more than once. I am going to go off again on one other thing that I love about Twitter. It opens me to so many other cultures and it is awesome.
Now when I say it opens me to other cultures I mean it more than just making friends with someone and hearing about their culture. On Twitter, because people post so much about their lives and their often “mundane” types of stuff which someone not of their culture would find interesting. I also find that people are finding out a lot about Judaism via my tweets.
What do you think? Do you use Twitter or social media of any kind and find that it enlightens you about others and their cultures/religions?
Previously On LNN…
- RT @stats_canada: 68% of Canadians have peed with skates on 5 hours ago
- Bastille are pretty good 😎…😂 Thanks Apter & Steph! (at @AirCanadaCentre) swarmapp.com/c/iXbezwrBxdP https://t.co/G19oK7QjjO 1 day ago
- FBI Director James Comey Admits Under Oath That He Hates The New England Patriots foxs.pt/2n5BG0K by @Nunzioforwork #NotTheOnion 😂 4 days ago
- 9 Best Fried Chicken Restaurants In Toronto bit.ly/2n49D1C been to a few, guess I'll have to add the others to my to-do list 😁 4 days ago
- Today in the theater of the absurd, Bombardier wastes more tax$ in court cuz Metrolinx wants to cancel contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Got #StarWars #JellyBelly jellybeans which say they're "Produced with Genetic Engineering"…they're talking about th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- No More Snapchats With Trudeau’s Stand-In: Global Affairs Bans Use Of Life-Size Cut-Outs Of PM bit.ly/2mLpkJE Thanx Buzz Killington 4 days ago
The Cloud Of Tags