Your Options In Life According To Yoda
In life, according to Jedi Master Yoda, you have a certain number of options when face with a task. Here is the pie chart which illustrates these options.
Print this out and put it above your desk because it is so genius.
Previously On LNN…
- RT @stats_canada: 68% of Canadians have peed with skates on 5 hours ago
- Bastille are pretty good 😎…😂 Thanks Apter & Steph! (at @AirCanadaCentre) swarmapp.com/c/iXbezwrBxdP https://t.co/G19oK7QjjO 1 day ago
- FBI Director James Comey Admits Under Oath That He Hates The New England Patriots foxs.pt/2n5BG0K by @Nunzioforwork #NotTheOnion 😂 4 days ago
- 9 Best Fried Chicken Restaurants In Toronto bit.ly/2n49D1C been to a few, guess I'll have to add the others to my to-do list 😁 4 days ago
- Today in the theater of the absurd, Bombardier wastes more tax$ in court cuz Metrolinx wants to cancel contract… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Got #StarWars #JellyBelly jellybeans which say they're "Produced with Genetic Engineering"…they're talking about th… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- No More Snapchats With Trudeau’s Stand-In: Global Affairs Bans Use Of Life-Size Cut-Outs Of PM bit.ly/2mLpkJE Thanx Buzz Killington 4 days ago
The Cloud Of Tags
#SMWTO advertising Advice Android apps beer Being Erica BlackBerry Blog blogger blogging blogging experiences books business Canada CBC Cell Phone Charity Christmas contest Dan Levy Dr Tom Email Etiquette Event Exploring Toronto Facebook FAIL fourSquare friendship GetGlue Gmail Google Government How To iphone LevyNewsNetwork library LNN marketing North York Ontario Pepsi Canada Phone Politics postaday2011 Privacy product review ProTip Public Transit Quotes Research In Motion review RIM roadtrip Social Media Social Media Week Tech-Etiquette technology Television tip Toronto Toronto Transit Commission Transit travel TTC TV TV Shows tweetup Twitter Twitterqette video WordPress Yes Man York University