A bunch of friends of mine and I are in the midst of planning a trip with a group of friends via Facebook. The method that was decided upon was a Group Message (which can also be turned into a Group Chat). In the planning of this trip every now and again someone has felt we should add another person to our plans and every time someone wants to add another person to the group of boys coming out the same thing was repeated:
“Can someone add X to this group? I don’t know how.”
Turns out, I was the only one who knew how to do this so I figured a how to on my blog might be in order.
There are actually 2 different places – in Messages and in Chat that this can be done and it can be done, by my count, 3 different ways. I will start with the Messages area of Facebook.
To add people from within the Messages area of Facebook: Read more…
Previously On LNN…
- Badass Women In Iran Share Why They're Ignoring A New Fatwa Against Biking on.mash.to/2cZVf7F via @mashable 1 hour ago
- Crime Stoppers President Charged in $3 Million Ontario Marijuana Bust bit.ly/2d87kEJ did OPP raid cuz someone called in a tip? 🤣😂😭 2 hours ago
- RT @BlueJays: That's it! @JoeyBats19 leads the way in a shutout victory over the Yanks! FINAL: @BlueJays 3, Yankees 0. #OurMoment https://… 3 hours ago
- I have no idea why Bautista was using #BlueJays teammate Pillar's bat but it clearly worked!!! HOMERUN!!! #OurMoment 3 hours ago
- RT @kickyhick: Found SD card at Toronto Zoo in 2015. Card labelled "Natasha" w pics from Mexico 2010, Quebec City engagement 2013. Help me… 7 hours ago
- When Families Disagree About Jewish Practice bit.ly/2d9ciF6 via @TheCJN Interesting take on it. Great to see it's a discussion! 7 hours ago
- Isn't it a given that if the delivery food requires cutlery, cutlery should be sent with the order without customer needing to ask? 22 hours ago
The Cloud Of Tags