A bunch of friends of mine and I are in the midst of planning a trip with a group of friends via Facebook. The method that was decided upon was a Group Message (which can also be turned into a Group Chat). In the planning of this trip every now and again someone has felt we should add another person to our plans and every time someone wants to add another person to the group of boys coming out the same thing was repeated:
“Can someone add X to this group? I don’t know how.”
Turns out, I was the only one who knew how to do this so I figured a how to on my blog might be in order.
There are actually 2 different places – in Messages and in Chat that this can be done and it can be done, by my count, 3 different ways. I will start with the Messages area of Facebook.
To add people from within the Messages area of Facebook: Read more…
Previously On LNN…
- Japanese Toilet Industry Agrees To Standardize Complex Bidet Controls (To Aid Confused Foreigners) bit.ly/2jXboLo via @Verge 14 hours ago
- Hooray for new YouTube sharing messenger thingamajigger! Blame Canada! 😁 https://t.co/MfbnpqcpAk 15 hours ago
- Insanity! Wouldn't it be faster to just drive to NYC & back rather than wait in this line? (It'd definitely be more… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 18 hours ago
- Can someone teach Baby Boomers to TURN OFF their "keyboard click" & "message sent" sounds on their phones? #etiquette #TheStruggleIsReal 18 hours ago
- Anyone I know want me to share the new #YouTube feature? I assume we need to be connected via Google but I'm happy… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- What apps should you have on your phone these days? Reddit has the crowdsourced answers! bit.ly/2jzmYzv Viva La Horde!!!😁 21 hours ago
- World's Biggest Nightclub on #Toronto's Waterfront? Residents Are Worried About Possibility bit.ly/2iJ8Q2G NIMBYism at its finest 🙄 22 hours ago
The Cloud Of Tags