A bunch of friends of mine and I are in the midst of planning a trip with a group of friends via Facebook. The method that was decided upon was a Group Message (which can also be turned into a Group Chat). In the planning of this trip every now and again someone has felt we should add another person to our plans and every time someone wants to add another person to the group of boys coming out the same thing was repeated:
“Can someone add X to this group? I don’t know how.”
Turns out, I was the only one who knew how to do this so I figured a how to on my blog might be in order.
There are actually 2 different places – in Messages and in Chat that this can be done and it can be done, by my count, 3 different ways. I will start with the Messages area of Facebook.
To add people from within the Messages area of Facebook: Read more…
Previously On LNN…
- RT @MarissaRoberto: ...at least Boston lost in spectacular fashion. 👍 #MLB 6 hours ago
- Sucks that the #BlueJays lost tonight…but at least the Red Sox managed to screw up in extra innings! 6 hours ago
- Laundry symbols meaning sign...spotted at @IKEACanada in North York, #Toronto. WHY AREN'T YOU SELLING THESE?!?!?!? https://t.co/XvyZJJFTOe 8 hours ago
- How Tesla Just Made the Fastest Car You Can Buy gizmodo.com/how-tesla-just… this looks sweeeeeeet 16 hours ago
- Marijuana Dispensary Robbed in Downtown Toronto, Suspect In Custody bit.ly/2bf49NB via @NEWSTALK1010 1 day ago
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: The future is news about millennials ruining journalism, written by millennials for free, screenshoted by millennials… 1 day ago
- RT @TorontoStar: Would you wear KFC-scented sunscreen? on.thestar.com/2bLfPG4 https://t.co/nOY17UVDTt 1 day ago
The Cloud Of Tags