A bunch of friends of mine and I are in the midst of planning a trip with a group of friends via Facebook. The method that was decided upon was a Group Message (which can also be turned into a Group Chat). In the planning of this trip every now and again someone has felt we should add another person to our plans and every time someone wants to add another person to the group of boys coming out the same thing was repeated:
“Can someone add X to this group? I don’t know how.”
Turns out, I was the only one who knew how to do this so I figured a how to on my blog might be in order.
There are actually 2 different places – in Messages and in Chat that this can be done and it can be done, by my count, 3 different ways. I will start with the Messages area of Facebook.
To add people from within the Messages area of Facebook: Read more…
Previously On LNN…
- RT @weeddude: ! JOB ! — Looking to hire a smart and open-minded news junkie for my team to manage outward-facing curation projects https://… 3 hours ago
- How Instagram Is Changing Travel on.natgeo.com/2pdI2hJ Love how @NatGeoTravel shows the staged pics & then the reality of the locations!😆 16 hours ago
- The St Regis Bal Harbour Resort's lobby is truly something else! Phone 🔋 was drained & my buddy wanted to go to sl…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- St Regis #BalHarbour, #Miami's lobby is truly spectacular! Phone🔋 was drained & my buddy wanted to go to sleep but…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- RT @stats_canada: 99% of Leafs fans blame Justin Bieber 18 hours ago
- RT @h_farb: Really proud of our team. They fought hard & have come so far! Great respect for an incredible series played #tmltalk #maplelea… 18 hours ago
- The Capitals are only 1 goal away from next Round…But the Leafs are only 2 goals away from #StanleyCup Playoffs Rd 2! #GoLeafsGo! #TMLtalk 1 day ago
The Cloud Of Tags