A bunch of friends of mine and I are in the midst of planning a trip with a group of friends via Facebook. The method that was decided upon was a Group Message (which can also be turned into a Group Chat). In the planning of this trip every now and again someone has felt we should add another person to our plans and every time someone wants to add another person to the group of boys coming out the same thing was repeated:
“Can someone add X to this group? I don’t know how.”
Turns out, I was the only one who knew how to do this so I figured a how to on my blog might be in order.
There are actually 2 different places – in Messages and in Chat that this can be done and it can be done, by my count, 3 different ways. I will start with the Messages area of Facebook.
To add people from within the Messages area of Facebook: Read more…
Previously On LNN…
- AT&T to Buy HBO, CNN, & The Rest of Time Warner for $80 Billion theverge.com/2016/10/22/133… 2 hours ago
- Jerry O'Connell Reveals the Checkered History of 'Sliders' & a Potential Reboot yhoo.it/2dJ1vkg please make this happen!!! 2 hours ago
- .@4sqSupport is there any way to download/backup my photo album of @SwarmApp @Foursquare picture uploads? 23 hours ago
- This weekend in #Toronto: Plan ahead for traffic with Gardiner shutdown, #TTC closure, & events bit.ly/2dH8VEI via @680news 1 day ago
- #ProTip: use a URL Expander to #help see where a random shortened link leads BEFORE clicking. Here's one I've used: urlex.org 1 day ago
- Canada's loneliest hero: Why you've never heard of this #RCMP officer who shot the Parliament Hill gunman news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/ca… 1 day ago
- Reflecting on the neon brightness in a pool of suburban darkness ift.tt/2dUinCb https://t.co/I8PgltIqqR 1 day ago
The Cloud Of Tags