A bunch of friends of mine and I are in the midst of planning a trip with a group of friends via Facebook. The method that was decided upon was a Group Message (which can also be turned into a Group Chat). In the planning of this trip every now and again someone has felt we should add another person to our plans and every time someone wants to add another person to the group of boys coming out the same thing was repeated:
“Can someone add X to this group? I don’t know how.”
Turns out, I was the only one who knew how to do this so I figured a how to on my blog might be in order.
There are actually 2 different places – in Messages and in Chat that this can be done and it can be done, by my count, 3 different ways. I will start with the Messages area of Facebook.
To add people from within the Messages area of Facebook: Read more…
Previously On LNN…
- RT @OneMileataTime: Tourist Denied Entry To Kazakhstan Because New Zealand Isn't A Country - bit.ly/2gH9S1L https://t.co/1wxJg1zlIu 27 minutes ago
- Never seen a TTC airport bus (notice giant luggage rack on left) being used on normal routes. They must be short a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 32 minutes ago
- What happens to an iTunes library of purchased music if you go Android? Transferable? iPhone users who see my #GooglePixel wanna know… 51 minutes ago
- Morning vibes. Loving the new album which escaped from the mau5trap open.spotify.com/album/1m1V83Rr… https://t.co/pNOt4s1c5x 1 hour ago
- RT @adage: What you can learn from the @AdAge social media crisis that wasn't. bit.ly/2gsRWVL https://t.co/I1cPKjWtbX 2 hours ago
- It's snowing in North York, #Toronto... Downtown, #WinterIsComing https://t.co/SNyjVUTyKs 11 hours ago
- RT @StDxBrockstar: Sweet Christmas! Season 2 of Luke Cage confirmed! https://t.co/5NLV1yIBog 18 hours ago
The Cloud Of Tags